New Product Business Case Preparation -- gather & build market understanding:
- Identify market definition.
- Understand current market (size, share, growthand key competitors).
- Buying process and patient funnel.
- Stakeholder/KOL’s feedback.
Prepare the business case of new product, submitto management team and get the approval from global.
New Product Pipeline Management:
- Contact with global team or clinical, preclinical team for updating of new product’s information.
- Align with RA for updating information of registration process.
New Product Pre-launch Preparation:
- Work closely with relevant Regional and Local stakeholders.
- Manage the project before handover to marketing team (12-24 months prior to launch).
- Support pre- launch activities.
New Product Pre-launch Program (LEAP) Management:
- Establish the LEAP Team and work closely with team members until handover to the marketing team.
Bachelor degree or above preferably majored in Medicine and Pharmacy, MBA is preferred.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry and 2-3 years’ experience in NPP is preferred.
Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking and competencies in utilizing a broad range of marketing tools / technique.
Ability to develop good professional relationship with opinion leaders and influential clinicians.
Good command of oral and written English.